marți, 25 august 2009

... and GO!

Hello...

My name is Neluţu, a cheerful and funny guy from Târgu-Mureş, a city in the heart of Transilvania, somewhere in the middle of Romania, a beautiful country in the South East of Europe, in this unequaled planet called Earth who's into the Milky Way Galaxy of this Universe.

I'm a student at "Petru Maior" University, at the Engineering Faculty, Computer Science Specialization on my 4th and final year.

I'm also an AIESEC member... again :)
...but the 2.0 version is faaar better than the old one ;)
At the moment my activities are split between Human Resources (or Talent Management) department and InComing eXchange (InComing eXchange Non-Corporate to be more accurate), being the Learning Environment Responsible (on HR) and also the Trainee Buddy Coordinator (on ICX-NC). Tough job... but someone has to do it =)

I'm also involved in "Sustainable Development for the community" as an OC and I've started my work on "Shape Your Future", a project in which I'm the OCP :P I will also take part as OC at WintCO :D

I think this should be enough information for a first post... see you very soon :)

Un comentariu: